Thursday, July 7, 2011

Turning the Page

I'm sorry for the inconvenience possibly rendered by my frequent changes to the blog. As I've said before, I'm trying to give the site a permanent identity. I've decided that the link will stay the same. I don't wish to confuse any visitors. But the official blog name is now "Lit Lovers & Corset Laces" and will remain so for the rest of my blogging days. The background and template are subject to change in the next few weeks until I find one that I deem worthy of permanence. The present one is my top contender at the moment, but who knows what might change? Nothing is ever certain with an erratic nature such as mine.
                                                                                          --Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Haha, loving the new look. Looking forward to see what you pick next ;)

    ReplyDelete