Wednesday, May 16, 2018

WE'VE MOVED: New Website

After all this time I'm back and ready to roll! Please visit my new website, Lit Lovers & Corset Laces, where I'll be writing new posts, revisiting old ones, and serving all your Brit lit and period drama fandom needs!

Years ago, I started this blog as a high schooler looking to share my love for British literature (and Jane Eyre in particular) with other avid readers and likeminded fellows. Lit Lovers & Corset Laces had a successful but relatively short run. Life and the complicated business of "growing up," going to college, and embarking on a never-ending course of self-discovery got in the way. In 2014, my email got hacked and the blog unofficially closed its doors.

Four years later, I'm back again, no longer a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed high schooler but a seasoned and equally British literature-obsessed graduate student. During these years away, my love for British literature, Jane Eyre adaptations, and period films has stayed with me, fostered in the quiet of my room on Friday and Saturday nights. But recently I have begun to miss this community of lit lovers with whom I could share my nerdy fanaticism. I don't know if it's still a community anymore, or if people even read or use blogger like they used to. In many ways, the new website is starting from scratch. But I didn't want to begin without giving the people who were there from the beginning the opportunity to follow along as I resume this journey again.

I hope to see you around.

Blessings,
Ari C.

No comments:

Post a Comment